Destiny made two parallel lines contract and changed their path toward the future. From this book, we experienced with Lorenzo from a autism and stubborn boy turning to a bay with care; who also can and look forward to live as normal people and make friend with them. However, all of this which could be called as big changes took place at a small cellar. Olivia the catalyst and the major reason of why these changes happened. To tell you the truth, I don’t like a ending like that in book; I look forward to a happier ending which is usually happen in fairy tales. Nonetheless, just like the story Lorenzo told to his grandma. In the true world things could happen and end without any reason. “All good things must come to an end” If you can not disagree, you must learn to enjoy it. After years of trying, I get used to these kind of endings. This is reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment